Dill Pickle Pasta Salad (Serves 8)
- 350g uncooked pasta Shells (Medium)
- 3 Large Dill Pickles
- 200g Crystal Springs Dill Pickle Cheddar Curds
- 230g large Diced Ham
- 75g Bles-Wold 18% Sour cream
- 200g Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 pinch of Dill Weed (Fresh or Dried)
- Cook pasta according to the instructions on the pasta; drain and cool.
- Place pasta in a large bowl add the pickles, cheese curds and ham, gently stir until combined.
- Add the sour cream, mayonnaise, dill weed and pepper and stir gently until evenly combined.
- Cover and chill for 1 hour before serving.